MLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLT

Welcome To The Site of the MLT, MajorLeagueTrainers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Karnine (8)
Friend Code Added to profiles I_vote_lcapFriend Code Added to profiles I_voting_barFriend Code Added to profiles I_vote_rcap 
pokemon king (3)
Friend Code Added to profiles I_vote_lcapFriend Code Added to profiles I_voting_barFriend Code Added to profiles I_vote_rcap 
xxMichaelxx (1)
SMURG (1)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm
Latest topics
» Site Overhaul
Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:43 pm by Karnine

» After all this time
Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 am by Karnine

» Pokemon Black and White news
Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 am by Karnine

» Site Updates
Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 am by Karnine

» New Profile Stuff
Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 am by Karnine

» Friend Code Added to profiles
Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 am by Karnine

Friend Code Added to profiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karnine
Expert WebMaster
Expert WebMaster
Karnine

Favorite Pokemon : Zoroark
Gym Badge : Zoroark Gym Badge
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese zodiac : Tiger

Friend Code Added to profiles Empty
PostSubject: Friend Code Added to profiles   Friend Code Added to profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 am

This idea was form Arceus forum orgnialy and Emerald's Rain usely this idea is great beacuse you don't have to share Fc all the time in chat all you do is view the user profile and boom you get there friend code.
Back to top Go down
http://lucario-domain.pokemonlegend.org

Friend Code Added to profiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLT :: Info :: Admins Ideas-
Jump to: